Other schedule commitments:
Between the January and March modules, trainees will observe 3 yoga classes.
Between the April weekend and the final module in May, each trainee will co-teach a class for the public. Trainees are expected to attend as many of these classes as possible, in addition to the one they teach. This schedule will be determined in January/February. Classes will most likely be on Saturdays or Sundays, and trainees’ schedule requests will be considered.
Schedule is subject to Change
This schedule is subject to change up to 30 days before the first module begins. After that point, any schedule changes will be minor and within the dates agreed upon.
The morning sessions include a mini-lecture and a long practice. The afternoon sessions are devoted to lecture, theory, practice teaching and mini-practices.
$500 non-refundable deposit holds your space after acceptance into the program (application and interview required for Teacher Trainees.)
$50 application fee (prospective Teacher Trainees only)
Student discount: If you are a full-time student, or have graduated within 6 months of the start of program, submit a transcript with your application, and you will be eligible for $500 off tuition.
- Early Bird Pricing
- if paid in full by July 14th
- if paid in full by start date
- Payment Plan
- arrange individually
- Yogi Immersion
- paid in full by start date
- a life-changing experience committing to yoga
- all training modules and the digital recordings of all sessions
- online training manual
- one private consultation with Fannie
- discount on Fannie’s group classes/workshops during training year
- love and vitality and expansion of self!
- books required for courses
- props for personal practice
- love donation for your teacher observation apprenticeship